DESCENDANTS OF TETHYS is a conceptual album touching the subject of abiogenesis and the evolution of life on early Earth up until the Cambrian explosion, when first complex organisms appeared on lands.
The project has been restored after two years of suspension, thanks to changes of both thematics and musical style. The trademark sound has been essentially maintained, pushing it forward towards mellow electronics.
• Eija Risen - backgrounds in tracks 2, 4-5, 7-9; synth layering in tracks 1, 3, 6; bass guitar; drum sampling and general sampling
• Tabique Malévolo - backgrounds in tracks 1, 3, 6; synth layering in tracks 2, 4-5, 7-9
• B.M. (Skyforest, Blurry Lights) - guitars in track 1
• Vysoké Čelo - layers in track 2
• Cadaversky (Inner Blind Sun) - ambiance and samples in track 3
• Daniel Neroese - layers in track 4
• Tom Necklen (Sun Through Eyelids) - ambiance in track 6
• Kamil Strumidło (Martwota Ostateczna) - guitars in track 7
• Michael Rumple (Súl ad Astral, Lorelei) - lyrics and vocals in track 9
Album recorded in various periods between 2014 and May 2016.
Mixed and mastered by Eija Risen in May 2016.
Cover art painted by Cadaversky, digitally edited by Tabique.